Showing Guidelines During Covid-19
The Garcia Real Estate Group has thoughtfully prepared a list of requirements for showing properties during the threat of the Covid-19. As always, our priority is the safety and health of our clients—both sellers and buyers—as well as our agents, other agents, potential buyers and the families of all.
When listing homes for sale, we plan to work closely with our Sellers to make sure their homes are safe for In-Person Showings. We are also able do a live, personalized Virtual Tours as an alternative.
For In-Person Showings, we ask that potential Buyers visiting our listings, as well as any Buyers we represent, follow these guidelines during this time. These guidelines are temporary and will be updated and modified as changes develop. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- All Buyers must be pre-qualified for the asking price of the home that they schedule to visit in person. Please provide a pre-qualification letter from your lender.
- Considering temporary safety precautions, we ask that only serious Buyers preview a home In Person. If you are “just looking” at what is on the market, or curious about the home, we are happy to arrange a personalized Virtual Tour.
- Please do not visit a home In Person if you have tested positive for Coronavirus or are having any symptoms like coughing or fever.
- The Garcia Real Estate Group will provide shoe booties, gloves and hand sanitizer. We ask that you please use all of these items during your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or scarf of your own during the visit.
- Please limit your visit to 2 persons plus agent.
- We love kids but, during this temporary time, we ask that you please refrain from bringing young children into a home. If they must accompany you, we ask that someone stay in the car with them, then switch out.
- Please try to limit touching doorknobs, light switches, cabinets and drawers. The lights will be on and doors opened before your appointment.
Thank you and stay safe.
The Garcia Real Estate Group
See our Full Covid-19 Message