Under Contract! CUTE Split Level Ranch on DC Side of Warrenton
6834 Chestnut Oak Lane Warrenton, VA 20187
2,375 SF Finished
3 Full Baths
Take a look inside ...
6834 Chestnut Oak Lane Features ...
Super cute, Split Level Ranch on the DC side of Warrenton sits on a cul-de-sac road with over one acre of outdoor living space.
- CHARMING split level Ranch—located on the DC side of Warrenton—offers convenient access to Route 29, Route 15, major shopping, medical facilities, restaurants, outdoor recreation and the historic and very quaint Town of Warrenton.
- Spacious lot provides over AN ACRE of flat, landscaped land to ENJOY THE OUTDOORS ... play, soak in the hot tub, entertain, star gaze, and raise chickens! (Yes, a chicken coop is on the property.)
- Split level floor plan features an open concept living area with SOLID OAK HARDWOOD floors flowing throughout the Main Level and into the Upper Level Hall and Bedrooms on the second level.
- A stained glass front door steps into the bright Living Room, Dining Room and renovated Kitchen which features granite countertops, custom finished tile accents, stainless steel appliances including a 6-burner gas range, double stainless sink, and a huge L-shaped island with 2-sided seating at the breakfast bar.
- Some UPDATES include newer kitchen appliances, HVAC system & tankless water heater.
- Other detailed bonus features include a pretty bay window, ceiling fans in several rooms, crown and chair rail molding, recessed lighting, French door and tastefully painted room colors.
- Step out to a spacious "farmhouse chic" Sunroom with natural wood accents including vaulted ceilings with pine board finish, natural wood window trim, wide plank laminate flooring, and built-in floating shelves. Sliding doors on both sides of the room lead to the expansive back yard and deck with a RELAXING hot tub.
- The Upper Level features 2 additional Bedrooms and a nicely RENOVATED Full Hall Bath and a Master Bedroom with an updated Full Bath.
- The UPDATED walk-out Lower Level, with GORGEOUS wide plank tile flooring, provides a spacious Recreation Area with a beautiful white washed brick fireplace, mantle and wood burning stove, as well as extra space that could be used as a Work Out Room, Craft Area or Play Area. Sliding doors step out to a patio and out to the back yard.
- The Lower Level also features a 3rd Full Bath and a Bonus Room that could be used as a Bedroom (no closet) or a Home Office.
- A Laundry Room with stackable washer and dryer and storage shelves are also located on the Lower Level.
- Bonus features include NEWER Roof, Gutters & Downspouts, Windows & Siding.
- Exterior space features a cul-de-sac street, updated landscaping, a large deck with a hot tub, an oversized driveway for several vehicles, and 4 outbuildings including 2 large storage sheds, a chicken coop and other structure.
- Schools are located in the Fauquier County School district and during the 2021/22 school year, students will attend C. Hunter Ritchie Elementary, Auburn Middle and Kettle Run High School.
Old Town Warrenton
Old Town Warrenton is just a few miles from Chestnut Oak Lane and is characterized by architectural landmarks like Fauquier County Courthouse, churches, historic homes and unique shops and restaurants. Once restrictions are lifted, annual community events will resume in Old Town Warrenton, like the Classic Car Show, First Friday Walks, Christmas Parade, May Day Celebration, October Fest and more.
Just a couple miles east on Route 29 in Gainesville, is the Shops at Stonewall which features a Wegmans! There's also a Michaels, Bed Bath Beyond, Ross, Old Navy and several restaurants at this plaza.
Also just minutes away in Warrenton on the Lee Highway business district are Harris Teeter, Safeway, Marshalls and Walmart as well as a host of diverse restaurants, shops and service providers.
Fauquier County is known for its pastoral landscapes, winding roads and distant mountain views. Drive around you'll find charming, historic towns, parks, wineries, breweries, horse farms and small town living. A few miles west of Chestnut Oak lane, off Route 17, is Great Meadow which hosts the Virginia International Gold Cup, Festive Twilight Polo, a huge 4th of July Celebration and more.
Located in the heart of Warrenton is Fauquier Hospital, an acute care hospital, offering surgical services, a 24-hour Emergency Department, extensive medical imaging capabilities, a Center for Cancer Care, an Intensive Care Unit and several floors of inpatient rooms. The fourth floor of the hospital is devoted to a Family Birthing Center and Intermediate Care Nursery. This landmark hospital has also been recognized as a Center of Excellence for Stroke Care, Chest Pain and Orthopedics. Visit Website.
Warrenton Farmers Market
Celebrating 46 seasons, the Warrenton Farmers Market is a favorite among locals! Featuring all-locally grown and produced fruits, vegetables, poultry, pork, beef, eggs, pies, breads, and too-many-more-to-name are all available at Warrenton Farmers Market! The Market is open YEAR ROUND on Saturday and Wednesday mornings.
6834 Chestnut Oak Lane Room Dimensions
Living Room: 22' x 14'
Kitchen: 13' x 12'
Dining Room: 13' x 11'
Sunroom: 21' x 16'
Primary Bedroom (upper level): 16' x 10'
Full Bath: 8' x 4'
Second Bedroom: 13' x 11'
Third Bedroom: 13' x 11'
Hall Bath: 8' x 5'
Lower Level Recreation Room: 27' x 26'
Lower Level Bedroom: 11' x 10'
Lower Level Full Bath: 7' x 6'
Lower Level Laundry Room/Storage: 13' x 10'
(Please note: Room dimensions are approximate. See floorplans above.)
Want to See this House in Person?
Contact The Garcia Real Estate Group to schedule a tour of this home. If you are working with a Realtor®, they can arrange a showing. If not, our experienced Buyer's Agent would be happy to schedule an appointment and get you inside.